-
April 10th, 2001, 04:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Eric can you put a link on the pages of this board to goto your 4G Site?
-
April 10th, 2001, 05:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
April 11th, 2001, 05:55 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Why are u still goin to www.rglobal.net/users/jgray/ ?
I only have it still on my site cause I like it better! What do you guys think?
-
April 11th, 2001, 11:11 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Hey Benster I like your redone version. The problem is that I cant update it
NC REX, Ill see If I can add the addy somewhere to the message board. The web page is kinda on hold at the moment. May I should have alot of updates including some fixes. thanks
------------------
90 Civic DX ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
April 11th, 2001, 07:09 PM
#5
Inactive Member
That's cool - just an idea. Thanks Eric.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks